The all new Sony Xperia™ Tablet S has been released to try and change all that. Following on from the Sony Tablet S, the Xperia™ Tablet S is actually a striking piece of kit with an all new aluminium body and a well documented as a splash-proof design. I would nearly go as far to say the pure design it's itself makes it one of the nicest tablets to hold on the market today.
With the growth of the Sony Entertainment Network (tied in to the playstation network), the integrated media player and access is sure to have a large bearing on peoples purchasing preference, and be especially tempting to those who already have alot of content on the network, or are avid console gaming fans. Also look out for the universal remote-control, once set up you will be able to control your TV, set top box or stereo at home.
- 9.4” (1280 x 800) IPS OptiContrast™ LCD
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- NVIDIA® Tegra®3 quad-core processor
- Up to 64GB Storage
- Bluetooth® 3.0, Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Multi Port, SD Card, Microphone, Headphone Out, Stereo Speaker
- 1.0 effective megapixels HD web camera (front), 8.0 effective megapixels HD camera (rear)
For more information head to the Sony Xperia™ Tablet S, but our advice? Maybe don't take it in the shower…
This post was kindly sponsored by Sony.